The already contentious race for President of the UCF Student Government Association has just become a whole lot messier. Electronic Arts, Inc., the maker of the wildly popular Mass Effect and Battlefield series, accused the King/Katz campaign last Wednesday of improper usage of the trademarked phrase “Challenge Everything”™ in their [...]
- Electric Daisy Carnival Prompts Amber Alert for "Molly"
- Emma Watson to Make Fall 2011 Transfer from Brown to UCF
- BREAKING: Post-Rapture Silence of Harold Camping Has Finally Ended
- UCF Knightly Order Established
- Osama bin Laden Found Dead in UCF Library
apple black Brock conspiracy debt disaster Election elections Emma Watson energy featured Football gay Gurney Harry Potter Hipster Japan Jordan Kilbride knight knight library knights Lake Nona Landscape library McCain medicine Memory Mall Natural Resources obama out Police Psychology Reflection Pond Research Richard Beary scandal Sex SGA sopa Sterling Student Union ucf uf Women
"If a tree doesn't give you a fig, set it on fire." -Jesus